1. Server Requirements
The Laravel framework has a few system following requirements :
- PHP >= 5.5.9
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
2. Download Composer
Download Composer from: www.getcomposer.org
3. Run the setup and Install Composer into the same directory php.exe is located.
While Install Composer You Can Follow Bellow Points:
- Run the setup file and click Next button.
4. Enable: extension=php_openssl.dll
To enable OpenSSL extension just uncomment the line that reads extension=php_openssl.dll You can uncomment by removing the semicolon preceding the line in the php.ini file. This file is located at D:\xampp\php\php.ini or C:\xampp\php\php.ini
5. Open cmd and Change into the directory where you need to create Laravel project e.g: cd C:\xampp\htdocs
6. Type the command: composer create-project laravel/laravel firstProject
It may take few minutes.
7. After Installation complete Open your browser and run URL e.g. http://localhost/your-project-name/public/, you will be see below output.